Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Dinner time fun

I recently read a post from another blog about taking a jar and decorating it. Then filling the jar with questions to answer during dinner time. There were over 200 questions. I'm going to make our family a jar, and see what kind of answers come out of Natalie's mouth! Some examples are:

  • If you had a parrot, what would you teach it to say?
  • What is your favorite family activity?
  • How would you stop war?
  • Name a family project we can do
  • Who has more power and influence, God or the President?
  • What makes you special?
  • Name someone you dislike. Share something good about that person.

The questions seem to be for all ages. I can't wait to start my project. I will post it when I'm done!


2 comments:

ListPlanIt said...

That is a great idea! It would be a nice thing for our family because my 3 children are always competing to talk at the table.

Allison R said...

I love this idea. Am going to do this tonight.