I recently read a post from another blog about taking a jar and decorating it. Then filling the jar with questions to answer during dinner time. There were over 200 questions. I'm going to make our family a jar, and see what kind of answers come out of Natalie's mouth! Some examples are:
- If you had a parrot, what would you teach it to say?
- What is your favorite family activity?
- How would you stop war?
- Name a family project we can do
- Who has more power and influence, God or the President?
- What makes you special?
- Name someone you dislike. Share something good about that person.
The questions seem to be for all ages. I can't wait to start my project. I will post it when I'm done!