Monday, May 26, 2008

Fish Story

We went fishing again this afternoon at the pond, to end the long weekend. Natalie has quite a fish story to tell. How do you catch 2 fish at the same time with one worm, one hook, and one fishing pole?

Natalie casted out her pole, waiting for the bobber to drop, and then it did! Natalie started reeling in her blue gill, when all of a sudden, an explosion in the water! All kinds of crazy stuff was going on. Long story short, Natalie caught a blue gill in the mouth of a huge bass. I didn't have my camera there tonight, but it certainly was entertaining! Fortunately for the blue gill, during the fight to land the bass, the gill escaped the mouth of the bass and was flung off her line. It was his lucky day! How that happened, I'm not sure because when I saw the bass mouth the blue gill was in the mouth sideways.....
Wow, what a fish story!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Wow! What a story!

It would have been great to have your camera. As we all know, most fish stories are fairly unbelievable...

Medgirl said...

Wow, great fish story! Looks like she had a blast!! Josh can't wait for Jordan to be old enough to go fishing with him..and when I say old enough..I mean when he can walk :) Thanks for adding my link..I also have a widget that contains my posts titles if you want to keep in touch more often. You can find it on the bottom sidebar if you'd like to get it :) Sorry about your widget.. I'd love to have one for you. Maybe can get one at widgetbox.com?? hint..hint..:) It'd be an easy way to track each other's progress :)

A Horse Mom said...

Thanks for the suggestion, I totally forgot about widegetbox. Stay tuned, I'm going to see about making myself soem widgets! :)